This Policy aims to inform the user about the processing of their personal data.
[short_company_name], in line with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as the "Privacy Code") and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), intends to ensure the privacy and security of personal data of each visitor in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
This Policy is intended as information pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code and Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Types of data processed
Purpose: Provide information and/or respond to user requests.
Legal basis: The processing carried out for these purposes is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations and does not require specific consent from the data subject.
Purpose: Monitor the user's use of our platforms, products, and services and ensure the proper functioning of web pages and their contents.
Legal basis: The processing carried out for these purposes is based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Legal basis: The processing carried out for these purposes is based on the specific consent provided by the user.
Data circulation and transfer of data outside the EU
For administrative purposes, please note that your data may be communicated by the Data Controller to external collaborators for their processing (e.g., accounting firms), limited to the fulfillment of your requests received through the website.
Under Article 43 of the Privacy Code and Article 44 of the GDPR, the Data Controller may transfer your personal data to Third Parties located in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. In such a case, the Data Controller ensures the adoption of adequate safeguards (such as the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the foreign company receiving the data; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection equivalent to that provided by European regulations.
Data processing methods
Data processing is primarily carried out using electronic procedures and tools (databases, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected. It is done in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, data minimization, and relevance as provided by the current privacy legislation.
Links to/from third-party websites
From this website, it is possible to connect to other websites through specific links, or it is possible to connect to our website from third-party websites.
The Data Controller declines any responsibility regarding any request for and/or release of personal data to third-party websites.
We inform you that the data related to browsing logs, if recorded, will be retained by the Data Controller for a period of 6 months. Additionally, please note that the data you have provided will be processed for the entire duration of the existing contractual relationship between us and further stored exclusively for the period required to fulfill legal obligations, unless it is necessary to retain them further to defend or assert a right or to comply with any additional legal obligations or orders from authorities.
Rights of the data subjects
The individuals to whom the aforementioned data refers (referred to as 'data subjects') have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits provided by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request from the Data Controller:
- Rectification: You can request the correction or integration of the data you have provided us or that is otherwise in our possession, if it is inaccurate.
- Erasure: You can request the erasure of your acquired or processed data if it is no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or objection to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to erase the data.
- Restriction: You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR applies. In this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent, except as specified in the same article in paragraph 2.
- Objection: You can object at any time to the processing of your data based on our legitimate interest unless there are our legitimate grounds for processing that override yours, such as for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Your objection will always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes.
- Portability: You can request to receive your data or have it transmitted to another controller of your choice, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Furthermore, in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 3, of the GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (Data Protection Authority). To exercise these rights, report problems, or request clarifications regarding the processing of your data, you can use the contact form available on the website or send an email to the address specified in the "Data Controller" paragraph. Additionally, you can also send your requests by mail to the Data Controller at the address provided in the previous "Data Controller" paragraph.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the user's PC within the browser. They contain basic information about Internet browsing and are recognized by the browser whenever the user visits the website.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but it is possible to change this setting so that cookies are not installed.
Typically, cookies can be installed:
- directly by the owner and/or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
- by third-party entities unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies).
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Authority and Opinions issued at the European level by the Working Group pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR:
- Session cookies: These cookies are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient browsing of the site, avoiding the use of other potentially prejudicial computer techniques for the confidentiality of user navigation.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until their expiration or deletion by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors accessing the site (or any other users using the same computer) are automatically recognized on each visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept/reject all cookies or display an alert whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. However, users can modify the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e., block them permanently) by setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical cookies: These cookies are used for authentication, to use multimedia content such as Flash Player, or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general, the prior and informed consent of the user is not required. This category also includes cookies used for statistical analysis of access/visits to the site, provided they are used exclusively for statistical purposes and collect information in an aggregated form.
- Non-technical cookies: These are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' devices is prohibited unless users have been adequately informed and have given valid consent. This category includes so-called Analytics cookies, which are used to collect and analyze statistical information about access/visits to the website.
Cookies present on this website
Technical cookies that do not require consent
- Session/navigation cookies (first-party cookies): These are cookies that allow the user to access the website's features without storing personal data. These cookies, for example, can detect errors in the completion of a contact form or display content in the user's language.
- Anonymous statistical cookies (first-party or third-party cookies): These are statistical cookies that do not store any personal user data, but only aggregate statistical data.
Cookies that require consent
This website does not have cookies that store your personal data for which consent is required. For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, unknown third-party companies may carry out through cookies, you can customize your choices by visiting this link and using the related service: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
List of cookies on the website
Below is the list of cookies that are installed during the visit to this website.
Some of the indicated cookies may be activated only during certain actions performed by the visitor and/or for certain pages or functionalities (e.g., language preference cookies may be installed only when the visitor selects a display language).
|cookie_notice_accepted||Records whether the user has viewed the cookie banner or not, to avoid showing it again on each page view||Persistent||HTTP Cookie - Technical||First-party|
|wp_lang||Stores language preferences||Session||HTTP Cookie - Technical||First-party|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Checks if the browser accepts cookies||Session||HTTP Cookie - Technical||First-party|
Managing your cookie preferences through the browser
We would like to remind you that you can manage your cookie preferences using your browser settings.
If you are using Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options". In the Privacy tab, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK. For more information: Visit the Microsoft website
If you are using Firefox
Go to the "Tools" menu of your browser and select "Options". Click on the "Privacy" tab, uncheck the box that says "Accept cookies" and click OK. For more information: Visit the Mozilla website
If you are using Safari
From the Safari browser, select the "Edit" menu and choose "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Set the "Block cookies" setting to "Always" and click OK. For more information: Visit the Apple Safari website
If you are using Google Chrome
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click on "Advanced" to expand the settings. Under "Privacy", click on the "Content settings" button. In the "Cookies" section, select "Block sites from storing data" and check the box that says "Block third-party cookies and site data", and then click OK. For more information: Visit the Chrome website
If you are using any other browser
Search in the browser settings for the cookie management mode.